BIG CBS acquires movies from Sony Pictures Television
Mumbai – BIG CBS Networks Pvt. Ltd., a joint venture between Reliance Broadcast Network and CBS Studios International in India has announced its acquisition of films from the Sony Pictures Television (SPT) movie library, which will include popular titles such as Zathura, XXX: State of the Union, Mona Lisa Smile, 13 Going on 30, Vertical Limit and air exclusively on its soon-to-be launched premium entertainment channels. This deal with Sony Pictures Television will see BIG CBS Prime, the first of the three premium international channels to be launched later this November, showcase SPT’s popular hit movies on Saturday and Sunday evening’s during the prime time band. More in Executive News.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020