Los Angeles, CA – MGM Worldwide Television will unleash new drama Teen Wolf (12 x 60) for international buyers during MIPCOM 2010. The new television series, based on one of the most popular films of the eighties, comes alive and reinvented as a sexy, teen thriller set against the drama of high school life with a forbidden, romantic love story at its core. Teen Wolf is a co-production between MGM and MTV. The series is scheduled to make its US premiere on MTV in early 2011. MGM controls worldwide distribution rights outside the US to Teen Wolf and will screen the pilot for buyers at the MGM booth located at Riviera Sea View (RSV 24).
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 105 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020