Mumbai – MSM Discovery Private Limited, popularly known as the TheOneAlliance, has established a long-term strategic relationship with NEO Sports, for a pan-India distribution for its premium Sports channels’ – NEO Sports and NEO Cricket. NEO Cricket became the No. 1 sports channel for the year 2008 and 2009 (as per TAM data) and over the next few months will showcase more India international and domestic cricket than ever before shown on any sports channel including India v Australia, India v New Zealand, Challenger Series; Irani Trophy; Ranji Trophy Premier Cup for Vijay Hazare Trophy and All Star Series for the Deodhar Trophy. NEO Sports will showcase top drawer football- Bundesliga, premium tennis -WTA Tour, Davis Cup, Fed Cup, the very best golf -US PGA Tour, the world’s No. 1 motorsport series – NASCAR & the most elite badminton –Thomas & Uber Cup, BWF Super Series.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020