Hong Kong – truTV, Turner’s latest channel featuring television at its most personal and uncensored, is set to captivate even more viewers across Asia from 1 July 2010, as it rolls out in the Philippines and Vietnam. The expansion of truTV in South East Asia closely follows its Asian debut on Singapore’s StarHub in April. In the Philippines, Turner Entertainment has appointed Asian Cable Communications Inc (ACCION) as the truTV distributor to support nation-wide coverage of the channel, while in Vietnam truTV will premiere on VTC Multimedia Corporation’s brand new Direct to Home (DTH) service.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 66 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 48 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020