Hong Kong – Tiger Gate’s KIX and Thrill channels has landed on Singapore’s StarHub and Hong Kong’s now TV. The launch follows the debut of KIX and Thrill on several platforms in Indonesia in August last year. KIX includes action, adventure and sci-fi programming, action reality shows, extreme sports, fight events and high quality action movies. The elite professional fight competition StrikeForce will be available exclusively to audiences across Asia starting the second half of 2010. Other content includes the tournament-based Dream, anime action series Fist of North Star, the critically acclaimed action movie The Rebel and action-reality series, Fight Girls. Thrill channel will offer subscribers the Pang Brothers’ highly acclaimed trilogy The Eye, The Eye 2 and The Eye Infinity; Roman Polanski’s astonishing thriller The Ninth Gate starring Johnny Depp; a creepy tale from Japan Shrill Cries of Summer; as well as monster movie Monster X Strike Back. All programs will feature subtitles in the local languages of the respective territories. After Hong Kong and Singapore, Tiger Gate Entertainment will take KIX and Thrill to Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, China, India, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and the Middle East.
Ad – Before Content
- SEAScreen Project Market unveils inaugural 2021 selection at Asia TV Forum & Market / ScreenSingapore
- Kansai TV and KC Global Media Asia’s new co-production ‘Budget Trip in Japan’ Season 2 to premiere across pay-TV and streaming platforms
- David Smyth appointed CEO at Beyond Rights
- Acorn TV commissions second season of ‘Whitstable Pearl’ from Buccaneer Media
- ZEE5 Global announces second season of ‘Never Kiss Your Best Friend’
- Asia Video Summit wraps up a week of events highlighting the resilience of the industry