London/Hong Kong – Sarah Harden has been appointed to the new position of group director, partnerships and development, Asia, News Corporation, based in Hong Kong. Harden will be responsible for exisiting joint ventures across Asia and for exploring business development opportunities in the region. Harden is currently senior vice president, business development, Fox Networks Group, another News Corporation company. She will move to her new role in Hong Kong in early May.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’