London – Elin Thomas has been named as the new VP of Format Sales for EMEA at BBC Worldwide. She assumes her new role in time for this year’s MIPTV market where she will be in charge of a catalogue including four new titles Run for It, Fat Family Diet and Famous, Rich and Jobless. Thomas moves from her previous role as Territory Manager for Scandinavia at BBC Worldwide where she has managed all sales activity for the past four years. Prior to this she was Territory Manager for Eastern Europe and worked as a sales exec for Benelux.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020