FINAS & AAA Networks announce new co-production deal
Kuala Lumpur/Singapore – AETN All Asia Networks (AAA Networks) and The National Film Development Corporation of Malaysia (FINAS) have announced a co-production deal to produce more original Malaysian content for HISTORY, Crime & Investigation Network (CI) and The Biography Channel (BIO). A call for proposals, across the three channel brands, has been made to Malaysian Production companies, to be submitted to AAA Networks by 30 April 2010. Projects will be produced and telecast on the Networks across Asia during 2010-2011. An exact number of hours to be green-lit per channel will be determined based on the proposals received. This deal follows the successful co-production agreement between the parties in 2009, in which three one-hours were produced for CI under the Crime Investigation Asia series, and further hours are still in production for HISTORY and BIO, to be telecast later this year.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020