Double Commerical promotions at Universal Networks International’s global team
London – Laurent Dumeau and John Burnett have been promoted to new roles to support the continued expansion of NBC Universal’s international pay-TV channels. The announcement was made by Roma Khanna, president, Universal Networks International & Digital Initiatives, to whom they now report. The appointments are effective immediately. Dumeau is appointed vice president, global affiliate sales. In his new role, Dumeau will have oversight of global affiliate sales and strategy, working closely with local and regional managing directors. Burnett is named vice president, commercial operations and will now control and manage Universal Networks’ continued growth plan including the planning and delivery of new channels and other key commercial projects across all regions. The focus for these two new leadership roles will be to set a commercial and strategic framework for Universal Networks International’s ongoing expansion towards 100 channels.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020