Santa Monica, CA – Global Media Exchange(GMX), the online media content marketplace powered by Ascent Media Group, announced a broad-based, three-year cooperation agreement with the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE). Both parties will work together to grow their businesses and co-promote one another online, at the NATPE Market and Conference in Las Vegas and through advertising and other joint marketing initiatives throughout the year. The GMX platform offers a virtual media content marketplace that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Media content buyers and sellers can take advantage of a year-round opportunity to search, discover and market professionally produced film and television content and close transactions should they elect to do so. While the full scope of services in support of the NATPE Market and Conference won’t be in place until later this year, all attendees will be eligible for GMX priority access and other early partner on-boarding incentives. Launched in October 2009, the GMX site already boasts more than 5,000 film and television titles committed for licensing, representing all genres of content. More than 300 film and TV program buyers and sellers have already registered with GMX including NBC Universal Global Networks France, London-based ContentFilm’s Fireworks International, U.K.-based On Demand Group, Paris-based Carrere Group, alongside Lifetime TV, Disney Channel, Broadway Video Entertainment, Image Entertainment and The Food Network.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020