Hyderabad – DQE, the animation, gaming, live action entertainment production and global distribution company, announced a broadcasting agreement with Israel’s leading independent television content producer & broadcaster, Noga Communications Ltd (Noga), for the broadcast of The Jungle Book, a 52 episode 3D-HD animated series. According to DQE, Noga’s reach in Israel is extensive with specific commercial expertise in exploiting new content. DQE believes this will be of significant importance for future licensing, merchandising and publishing opportunities in Israel. Noga’s multiplexes of channels, The Children Channel, Channel 8 and Logi Channel have a large share of the entertainment market in Israel.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,398 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020