Hyderabad – DQE, the animation, gaming, live action entertainment production and global distribution company, announced a broadcasting agreement with Israel’s leading independent television content producer & broadcaster, Noga Communications Ltd (Noga), for the broadcast of The Jungle Book, a 52 episode 3D-HD animated series. According to DQE, Noga’s reach in Israel is extensive with specific commercial expertise in exploiting new content. DQE believes this will be of significant importance for future licensing, merchandising and publishing opportunities in Israel. Noga’s multiplexes of channels, The Children Channel, Channel 8 and Logi Channel have a large share of the entertainment market in Israel.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 317 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 52 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 44 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 39 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020