London – Endemol announced that Paul Johnson is stepping down from his position as global head of marketing and brand partnerships. After completing the full rebranding of the Endemol Group and with the successful launch of Endemol Worldwide Distribution at MIPCOM alongside the launch of Jerry Seinfeld’s The Marriage Ref, Paul Johnson will step down from his day to day role at Endemol Group at the end of the year. Johnson will continue in his current role until the end of the year and will work closely with Endemol’s chief commercial officer Tom Toumazis in handing over his day to day responsibilities. He will consult for Endemol during the first quarter of 2010, focusing his efforts in the area of Branded Entertainment.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020