San Diego – FLO TV Incorporated, a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, has expanded its content distribution agreement with The Walt Disney Company to add content from the ABC Television Network and Disney Channel to its lineup, joining content already available on ESPN MobileTV. As part of the deal, FLO TV users will have access to some of the most popular shows in primetime from ABC Mobile and a simulcast of the Disney Channel. The ABC Mobile channel features full-length episodes of popular primetime shows such as Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, FlashForward, Ugly Betty and Lost (when it returns in February 2010), as well as select content from ABC Family and SOAPnet. Additionally, the mobile channel offers a variety of short-form content from ABC Entertainment and ABC News. Disney Channel will run a simulcast on the FLO TV service, offering consumers access to full-length episodes of hit Disney Channel series Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life on Deck and JONAS, as well as films from the wildly popular Disney Channel Original Movie franchise. The service also includes Playhouse Disney, a daily morning programming block for preschoolers and their caregivers featuring a wide array of content, such as critically acclaimed series Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 325 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020