Singapore – SingTel has unveiled its price plans for the Barclays Premier League, which it won the rights to for three years commencing August 2010. The Barclays Premier League will cost S$23 per month and will include all 380 Premier League matches. This includes one high-definition set-top box. Customers who sign a one-year plan to watch these matches will also enjoy the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League at no additional cost till May 2011. Mr Allen Lew, SingTel’s CEO Singapore, said, “We have promised football fans that they will not be charged more than what they have been paying their cable operator. And we are delivering on our promise – in fact, watching the Barclays Premier League matches will cost them almost 60 percent less.” Customers will also have the option to subscribe to a wider range of sports programmes at $25 on mio TV. Besides the Barclays Premier League, this will include other content which will be revealed once the composition of the additional channels is confirmed.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’