Seoul – CNBC in Asia Pacific has announced a strategic partnership with SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System). CNBC and SBS plan to jointly launch a new 24-hour Korean business news channel, branded SBS-CNBC, in January 2010. SBS is the only private nationwide terrestrial broadcasting company out of three in South Korea. It also has a portfolio of highly successful Pay TV channels including: SBS Golf, SBS Plus (Drama and Entertainment), SBS Sports and E! Entertainment Channel Korea. SBS-CNBC will focus on Korea’s daily business news, complemented with international coverage from CNBC bureaux around the world. “CNBC is the world leader in business news and information. Our partnership allows us to tap into their expertise in business and financial news, enhancing the quality of content delivered to our premier audiences in Korea,” said Kee Seong Kim, president of this new venture. Satpal Brainch, president and managing director, CNBC Asia Pacific said that the network’s partnership will continue to further its strategy of localizing content throughout Asia Pacific.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020