MIPCOM, New York – Rainbow Media Holdings LLC has strengthened its international team. Led by Ed Carroll, chief operating officer, Rainbow Entertainment Services, key team members include Harold Gronenthal, senior vice president and general manager; Ed Palluth, senior vice president, international distribution; and Dave Alworth, vice president, operations. The company has also added Elena SanGabino as director, programming & scheduling, Rainbow International. Rainbow International, which recently launched Sundance Channel in France and Belgium, is committed to the continued growth of its brands worldwide. The team will focus on building global distribution for WE tv and expanding the distribution of Sundance Channel. Simultaneously, Rainbow Media will work with various distribution companies such as Off the Fence (WE tv) and 3DD (IFC) on program sales. The overall goal is to generate brand awareness for a multitude of Rainbow Media properties—Sundance Channel, WE tv, IFC and Rush HD. Effective immediately, SanGabino, whose background includes previous posts with BBC America, Bravo, WE tv and HBO, will oversee and implement program planning and scheduling for all services related to Rainbow’s international distribution efforts. Reporting to Gronenthal, she will also work closely with Rainbow’s partners in various markets around the world on custom promotional strategies.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 325 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020