Hong Kong – Sony Pictures Television (SPT) has named Todd Miller executive vice president, networks, Asia-Pacific. Based at SPT’s Asia headquarters in Hong Kong, Miller will oversee the company’s television networks business in all of Asia-Pacific, plus its investments in channels in Australia. Additionally, Miller will join the board of directors of SPT’s India joint venture, Multi Screen Media Private Limited (Multi Screen). Miller reports to Andy Kaplan, SPT’s networks president. Previously Miller was executive vice president and managing director, Asia. His new role, which now includes SPT’s channel concerns in India, sees his focus shift to the networks side of the business. Miller no longer oversees the company’s content licensing and syndication in the region. Angel Orengo, recently-appointed senior vice president, distribution, Asia Pacific reports directly to Keith Le Goy, SPT’s president, international distribution.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020