Linfield Ng appointed Director of Licensing at Endemol Asia
Hong Kong – Endemol announced the appointment of Linfield Ng as director of licensing in Asia. Ng will take up the role from October 1 and will report directly to Arjen van Mierlo, chief executive officer of Asian Operations. In his new role at Endemol Asia, Ng will be selling formats throughout the region as well as managing co-productions and merchandising opportunities. Ng is a leading executive with 11 years experience in the Asian media industry. In his most recent post at BBC Worldwide Asia, Ng was responsible for overseeing all accounts in South East Asia, Korea and Taiwan. Prior to his time at BBC Worldwide, Ng was operations manager at Warner Bros Picture International Distribution where he liaised closely with nine regional branches in developing country sales and release strategies.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020