Miami – Victoria premiered on August 1 in the United Arab Emirates airing weekly on Channel Farsi 1 on Saturday and Wednesday in the 21:00 time slot. Victoria has been commercialized in more than 40 countries including Cyprus, Russia, Bolivia, Lithuania, Moldavia, Romania, Estonia, and Argentina. The telenovela is a controversial story about a middle-aged woman, who finds a second opportunity to love in the hands of a younger man. Victoria is part of the catalog of productions of Telemundo Internacional.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020