StarHub showcases new mobile video-on-demand content; introduces Zee Cinema to Hindi movie fans
Singapore – StarHub announced that it will offer the ‘bite-sized’ Mandarin drama serial, A Starry Night, on mobile and cable TV. A Starry Night debuts on StarHub Mobile Video-On-Demand. A new episode will be available daily from Mondays to Fridays through StarHub’s mobile portal, Gee!. StarHub Mobile post-paid customers can watch the first episode for free while subsequent episodes are charged at S$0.535 per episode. StarHub TV also announced the addition of Zee Cinema to its line-up from 1 August 2009. Zee Cinema (StarHub Channel 150) is a 24-hour Hindi movie channel, showcasing some of Bollywood’s finest productions, including box-office hits, classics and latest gossips. With one of the largest Hindi movies libraries in the world, the new channel also offers a wide variety of genres such as romance, family, comedy and thrillers. Existing StarHub TV customers can subscribe to Zee Cinema at a monthly subscription of S$8.56.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020