Singapore – SingTel announced the 19 August launch of Li, Asia’s first regional lifestyle HD channel. The channel – available on mio TV Channel 22, will feature programming across five core programming pillars – Food, Home, Wellness, Travel and Style. The launch of this channel marks Li’s debut in the market, and mio TV’s high-definition platform in Singapore was chosen as its launch pad. A channel created in Asia by Asians, Li aims to provide the best and most relevant lifestyle content, entertainment that truly reflects their interests. The channel targets the urban affluent Asian who has a cosmopolitan outlook, is well-travelled, an avid trend seeker and is passionate about work and play. Subscription to the channel costs S$12.84/month or S$10.70/month on a 12-monthly basis.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020