The Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) announced a new partnership on Early Warning Broadcasting Systems (EWBS) with the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP). The ABU Early Warning Broadcast Media Initiative will identify the technical and programming needs in advancing early warning systems. The plan will focus on the accuracy and timely delivery on the technical level, and on the dissemination of messages through productions of television and radio content with alert dissemination and public safety messaging and preparedness and response in mind.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’