FremantleMedia Enterprises appoints regional head for Asia Pacific
FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME) announced the appointment of Jon Penn as CEO of their business for Asia Pacific. Reporting directly to David Ellender, Global CEO of FremantleMedia Enterprises, Penn is responsible for developing, setting and implementing the strategy for FME’s businesses in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia, and he will also look at growing the business in pivotal territories such as India and Japan. He is additionally charged with raising the company’s position in the market and extending FME’s new and established brands as widely as possible, in addition to securing high quality third party product and content, while developing new brand extension business areas. Prior to his new role, Penn was senior vice president of licensing for FME, Asia Pacific, where he managed the licensing and interactive divisions of the business specialising in extending and commercialising brands.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020