Hong Kong – FOX International Channels Asia has won a total of nine Gold, Silver and Bronze awards at PROMAX|BDA 2009. Quentin Tang, the international broadcast network’s creative director for off-air also achieved his 55th PROMAX Award this year with his off-air designs. FOX International Channels Asia received a total of three Gold awards and two Silver awards for off-air creative work relating to the National Geographic Channel brand, and two Silver awards for print and outdoor advertising design for its general entertainment brand FX. It also garnered two Bronze certificates for on-air creative promotions for both channel brands. Joining FOX International Channels Asia in 2005, Quentin Tang is responsible for all print media creative design works to promote the network’s channels: National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo Adventure, National Geographic Channel HD, National Geographic Channel VOD, FX, FOXCRIME and Baby TV. He has won a string of 66 international and regional design and television awards since 1994 and is recognized as a standard-setter in the industry.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020