BBC Worldwide appoints Luke Bradley-Jones as Managing Director of BBC.com
Luke Bradley-Jones has been appointed EVP, managing director for BBC.com, the international version of the BBC’s website run by BBC Worldwide. Bradley-Jones, previously executive vice president, digital media and business development at BBC Worldwide in New York, will be responsible for the ongoing strategic direction and management of the BBC.com business. Bradley-Jones joined BBC Worldwide, the corporation’s commercial arm, in 2006 as head of strategy after seven years at media and telecommunications consultancy Spectrum Strategy Consultants.On moving to the New York office in 2007, to set up BBC Worldwide’s US digital business, he oversaw BBC.com and the corporation’s wider online, mobile and cable video-on-demand business. This included deals with Apple, Xbox and Yahoo as well as launching the US version of Top Gear’s website and relaunching BBCAmerica.com.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 39 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020