Singapore – SPE Networks – Asia (SPENA) has promoted two senior executives. Voo Chih Yeong has been promoted from executive director to VP, affiliate sales and marketing, while Wong Yan-Jong has moved from executive director to VP, AXN Asia. Voo will report to Ricky Ow, senior VP and GM at SPENA, and will be charged with all sales and marketing activities with pay-TV partners and network distribution across the region. He also continues to be the head of Sony Entertainment Television, SPENA’s new female-focused entertainment channel. Wong has headed up AXN Asia as executive director since 2006, and will now oversee all programming, marketing and creative services functions of both AXN and AXN Beyond in Asia. Meanwhile, Jacky Foo, creative director at AXN Asia, has relocated from SPENA’s Singapore office to Taiwan as director of Taiwan.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 58 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 43 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020