BBC Worldwide has announced content licensing deals struck at the recent BCWW exhibition, held 3-5 September in Seoul, Korea MediaCorp’s TV12 (for new okto channel) bought David Attenborough’s Life in Cold Blood; Cartoon Network bought Charlie and Lola; Nickleodeon Korea bought The Secret Show. CJ Media bought Primeval for its cable movie channel CGV, as well as buying crime drama Kiss of Death.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020