Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. (Turner) has formed a distribution and content partnership with iScreen Corporation, the leading mobile service provider in Taiwan, for Cartoon Network mobile services. In a multi-year agreement, iScreen will distribute, market and promote Turner’s Cartoon Network-branded mobile services to operators, serving Taiwan mobile users via downloads and streaming. “Turner is excited about this partnership with iScreen, as it will bolster our presence in the robust Taiwan mobile market. iScreen’s expertise as a distributor as well as a content developer makes us well-positioned to combine our iconic Cartoon Network brands, such as BEN 10 and The Powerpuff Girls, to innovate and present first-in-market services that will appeal to Taiwan’s mobile consumers,”said Ringo Chan, vice president, wireless, interactive content development and distribution, Asia Pacific, Turner International Asia Pacific Ltd.
Ad – Before Content
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12
- Abacus Media Rights secures international sales for ‘The Beatles and India’ feature documentary
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’