Mumbai/ Hong Kong – STAR Group (STAR), Balaji Telefilms Ltd. (BTL) and BTL’s promoters, have entered into an agreement whereby the parties have agreed to terminate the agreements entered into between them, inter se, dated August 18 2004, in the manner specified in the agreement. As part of this disengagement, the agreements entered into between BTL and STAR, in April 2007, relating to the regional languages joint venture will also be terminated.
Ad – Before Content
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12
- Abacus Media Rights secures international sales for ‘The Beatles and India’ feature documentary
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’