THERE is no doubt that the digital revolution is transforming both society and the media industry. Technology has encroached upon all aspects of our daily lives. People watching television now have more choice not just on what they watch, but how they watch it. The proliferation of content and viewing platforms has led to the rise of the ‘my-time’ generation; the consumer who wants media in their own time and on their own terms. Advances in technology have given the consumer more control of the content they watch, including the advertisements. This is the age of perpetual partial attention, and the concern to any media owner is how can their media brand cut through and create time with the consumer, even for just a few seconds.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV