Airin Zainul General Manager, Brand Management Group, 8TV Our viewers love all international shows, be it from Hollywood or the Asian region. At the same time, locally formatted shows of international franchises are also well received. However, nothing beats a homegrown programme with local relevance such as our Gol & Gincu, Sky (drama series), Ho Chak! (food magazine), Trippin’, Destinasi Bajet and Go Travel (travelogues). Ugly Betty and Princess Hours did well for syndicated programming and So You Think You Can Dance and Project SuperStar performed well for formatted shows. 8TV is going to MIPCOM and we will be looking for content that will ‘wow’ our viewers!
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV