Singapore – Triple-play service provider StarHub has promoted Mike Reynolds to President – StarHub Group, effective January 1, 2008. Reporting to Terry Clontz, CEO, Reynolds will be directly responsible for the execution of the company’s operational plans. Reynolds has been StarHub’s Head of Integrated Product and Marketing since 2004 and has also headed various commercial divisions since joining the company in May 2001. Prior to joining StarHub, Reynolds was President of BellSouth China.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 44 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020