Singapore – Doubts about the future of content on-demand service provider Anytime are to be dispelled with a major funding announcement anticipated Weds 19th September. Speaking to Television Asia from the U.S., an upbeat Craig Zimbulis, Anytime President & CEO, described the new funding as a “labour of love.” “It’s a deal we thought would take two months that’s taken ten,” said Zimbulis, “but what’s really exciting is the opportunities this new funding opens up for us.” This follows weeks of uncertainty about the future of Anytime, and the on-demand service provider is believed to be no stranger to securing last-minute investment.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020