What emerging trends have been identified from MIPTV , MILIA and MIPCOM in the past few years? A number of countries and regions are going more and more global, and Asia has been at the forefront of this trend. Since 2002, both MIPTV and MIPCOM have seen a significant inflow of new exhibitors and participants from a large number of Asian countries. MIPTV organized a China Day in 2004 and a Korea Day at MIPTV 2005, and both events signaled the growth and importance of these markets. The India Day at MIPCOM 2007 next month heralds this country as one of the biggest high-potential players on the world market. The Middle East is also becoming more strongly present: United Arab Emirates opened MIPTV in 2006 and Wadah Kanfar, Director General of Al Jazeera Network, Qatar, delivered a keynote at MIPTV 2007. Russia is also showing fast growth and great potential. New technologies have also driven enormous changes which have been reflected at our markets in Cannes. HDTV and digital entertainment/delivery are two major examples.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV