Los Angeles– Independent television distributor Rive Gauche Entertainment (RGE) has established new business units and recruited two senior sales executives following a multi-million dollar investment from Cedar Lane, a New York-based private fund. RGE Chairman Jon Kramer said the new capital (exact amount wasn’t disclosed) will be allocated towards corporate expansion as well as increasing the company’s acquisition, development and co-production activities. RGE has established distinct units for the development and co-production of original programming and for the distribution of the company’s Men’s Lifestyle content and film library. Operating under the RGE banner are Rive Gauche Television, which produces and distributes original television programming; Rive Gauche Motors & More, a supplier of men’s lifestyle entertainment; and Rive Gauche Films, the distribution arm of the company’s library of nearly 100 feature films. Rive Gauche Mobile is a new unit dedicated to mobile, VOD and other new platforms. Jeff Hauser has moved over from RGTV to launch and manage Rive Gauche Mobile as Vice President.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’