Sydney- Beyond Distribution has been appointed worldwide distributor of the documentaries Independent America: The Two Lane Search for Mom and Pop, and Cracked Not Broken, produced by Toronto-based Open Door Co., and will launch both at MIPCOM. Independent America… (81’ and 52’) follows former NBC foreign correspondents and married couple, Hanson Hosein and Heather Hughes, as they hit the road and travel 13,000 miles through 32 US states in search of “Independent America”. The film aired recently in the US on Sundance Channel; it was produced by Open Door Co. and HRH Media. Cracked Not Broken (52) centres on Lisa, a highly intelligent 37-year-old who had a good education and a loving family, who nonetheless became a crack addict who prostitutes herself to support her lifestyle. Lisa’s story was featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show and was screened in the US on HBO as part of the HBO Addiction Project; it was produced by Open Door Co. and Blatant Exposure.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020