Singapore- Christopher Steward, Executive Vice President, Viacom Brand Solutions and Southeast Asia, ‘has decided to leave’ MTV Networks in yet another executive reshuffle. Amit Jain has been promoted to Executive Vice President and Managing Director, MTV Networks India, China and Southeast Asia. He will relocate to Singapore from Mumbai, where he was Vice President/Managing Director for MTV Networks India. In this new role, Jain will report to Bob Bakish, President, MTV Networks International as well as sit on the board for Viacom-18. In other developments, Ian Stewart has been appointed to the position of Senior Vice President, Viacom Brand Solutions International, in a new role that will encompass all sales and research responsibilities for Asia. Mr. Stewart will continue to be based in Singapore with a dual reporting line into Amit Jain and Kevin Razvi, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, VBS International.
Ad – Before Content
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12
- Abacus Media Rights secures international sales for ‘The Beatles and India’ feature documentary
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’