Online video ads are most effective when they run on magazine, newspaper or online news sites, rather than on portals or user-generated content sites, according to a study by the U.S. Online Publishers Association. The OPA found that more than one-third of consumers visiting media sites searched for more information after seeing a video ad, while only one-quarter did so after seeing an ad on a portal or user-generated video site. On local broadcast, national broadcast and cable TV sites, about 20% of consumers requested more information from a video ad. The study also showed that if consumers like the video content in an ad, their perception of the brand often becomes more positive.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020