Singapore– CNBC has rolled out mobile services including WAP and SMS products, available to operators and subscribers in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, China and Malaysia at launch. It also signed up Nokia and StarHub as distributors of the new offerings. Basic and premium WAP service packages are available. The basic package is offered through operators and is accessible free of charge by consumers through the WAP portal on mobile browsers at asia.cnbc.com. The premium service, available through operators and subscription, offers Country Briefings, financial updates, special segments from Cash Flow, weekly business outlook, management insights as well as updates of the top gainers and losers of the day for each country. Subscribers can also access CNBC SMS Alerts. CNBC is the sole news content provider on the Nokia Content Discoverer (NCD) platform embedded in over 20 models of Nokia devices accessible region-wide. Users can access both service packages as well as wallpapers, ring tones, and sample video downloads of programmes.
Ad – Before Content
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12
- Abacus Media Rights secures international sales for ‘The Beatles and India’ feature documentary
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’