Nonthaburi, Thailand – Shin Satellite plc has agreed to sell part of its Cambodia and Laos interests to Asia Mobile Holdings Pte Ltd (AMH). Shin Satellite will sell a 49% in Shenington Investments Pte Ltd, for consideration value of US$200 million. Shenington is an investment holding company with a 100 percent stake in Cambodia Shinawatra Company Limited and 49 percent stake in Lao Telecommunications Company Limited. AMH is a joint venture between Qatar Telecom and ST Telemedia It currently holds interests in StarHub Ltd in Singapore and PT Indosat Tbk in Indonesia.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020