Nonthaburi, Thailand – Shin Satellite plc has agreed to sell part of its Cambodia and Laos interests to Asia Mobile Holdings Pte Ltd (AMH). Shin Satellite will sell a 49% in Shenington Investments Pte Ltd, for consideration value of US$200 million. Shenington is an investment holding company with a 100 percent stake in Cambodia Shinawatra Company Limited and 49 percent stake in Lao Telecommunications Company Limited. AMH is a joint venture between Qatar Telecom and ST Telemedia It currently holds interests in StarHub Ltd in Singapore and PT Indosat Tbk in Indonesia.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020