Washington- National Geographic Channels International (NGCI) will launch the Nat Geo Adventure channel in more than 40 countries worldwide including Italy, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Australia, Israel, Africa and the Middle East on May 1. Nat Geo Adventure programmes focus on the signature themes of National Geographic of adventure and exploration, which appeal to the younger audience. The channel aims to balance localized content with overarching story lines and to go beyond conventional travel content to chronicle travel experiences that have changed people’s lives.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’