Kuala Lumpur– Shareholders of Media Prima Berhad (MPB), Malaysia's dominant broadcaster, have approved the acquisition of Big Tree Outdoor Sdn Bhd (BTO), the country's leading out of home advertising company. MPB had announced it would acquire BTO for RM140.6 million (US$40.7 million). BTO will spearhead MPB's expansion into outdoor following MPB's recent acquisitions of outdoor companies UPD Sdn Bhd and The Right Channel Sdn Bhd.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’