Los Angeles- MarVista Entertainment’s primetime teen drama series, Beyond the Break, will air on Star World, reaching a potential 25 million homes across 30 countries in Asia, following licensing agreements with broadcasters in Europe, the U.S. and Canada. The second season of Beyond the Break will debut this month at MIPTV with 14 new half-hours, for a total of 34 half-hours. The drama series revolves around four girls’ journey to be professional surfers. The series is produced by MarVista and Brookwell McNamara Entertainment, with the former managing worldwide distribution. MarVista also announced a number of appointments to manage its increased output: Beatrice McMillan as Vice President of Sales for Germany, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Brazil; Vanessa Goglio as Vice President of Sales to France, Italy, Japan and Scandinavia; Todd Palatnik as Director, Technical Services, to facilitate programming distribution; and Nicole Hoag as Manager of Marketing and Communications.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV