Mumbai- Rajat Jain, Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company (India) Private Limited is leaving to pursue new opportunities after spending almost three years with Disney. Andy Bird, President, Walt Disney International said, "Rajat came in at the very start and has laid a strong foundation for growth for The Walt Disney Company in India. International expansion and growth of the Disney brand in India is a key priority. We see enormous opportunity to accelerate the growth of our Indian business to its next chapter in this exciting region."
Jain said, "Working at Disney has been an exciting phase in my career. We built the business ground up and today have a significant presence in television, merchandise and licensing, and all other businesses have been established." He will work with Andy Bird to oversee management of the company in India pending a new appointment.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 79 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020