Mumbai / London- IMG Media is producing World’s Sexiest Cricketer for STAR News in India. While male viewers are preoccupied with the ICC Cricket World Cup, the 13-part interactive series targets females, enabling viewers to vote for contestants based on physique, hairstyle, smile, dress sense and personality. Titled Crazy Kiya Re in India, it airs twice a day on Saturdays and Sundays, hosted by MTV India’s VJ Cyrus Sahukar. The series also features Bollywood stars as celebrity judges. Balu Nayar, Managing Director, IMG India said the format is aimed at expanding the audience for cricket in India.
Ad – Before Content
- ZEE5 Global: Capturing captivating stories from India to the world
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore
- ATEME enables DL Gtpl to launch cable headend In India
- Southern Cross Austereo chooses MediaHub Australia to manage and deliver Sky News Regional Channels across Australia
- Astro expands its OTT aggregation play with TVB Anywhere+ App
- Vishal Bhardwaj and Netflix come together for the upcoming spy-thriller ‘Khufiya’