Sydney- FremantleMedia Australia has appointed five new executives as part of a senior management restructure orchestrated by Chief Executive Mark Fennessy and Chief Operating Officer Carl Fennessy.
Tony Skinner signs on as Managing Director of FremantleMedia Melbourne and Director of Game Shows and Participation TV FremantleMedia Australia, effective May 14. Most recently Skinner was Head of Game Shows at the Nine Network.
Other appointments include Brian Tuckey as General Manager, FremantleMedia; Paul Franklin, Director of Factual Programming; Will Hamilton, Head of Production Supervision; and Scott Rowan, Director of Post Production.
This follows last month's appointments of Simon Fraser as Commercial Director, Sara Horn as Director of Production, Jason Stephens as Director of Development and Chris Culvenor as Director of Digital Media. As a result of the restructure, Head of Light Entertainment Michael Whyte will leave the company.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020