Technical solution to facilitate Anytime TV’s regional expansion
Singapore – VOD provider Anytime will launch Anytime Absolute, an end-to-end broadband TV technical solution providing distribution, content management, commerce, and customer support abilities for use with Anytime’s VOD service across Asia Pacific.
Anytime Absolute is the result of Anytime’s collaboration with four technology, network infrastructure and e-commerce providers. Akamai offers an interactive storefront with media and software downloads. Entriq manages the pay media infrastructure in customer support, protection for VOD content, and pricing and packaging. WebSideStory offers on-demand digital marketing applications including web analytics, site search, web content management and keyword bid management. WorldPay provides real-time transaction processing for the VOD service.
Anytime’s proprietary Content Management System integrates with Anytime Absolute enable content owners to deliver multimedia content for revenue. The Intel Viiv technology helps connect the PC and TV to allow users to access, manage and share digital content.
Anytime TV will initially be available to Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Korea and Taiwan, followed by other markets in Asia Pacific.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020