Mumbai: Rajat Jain managing director, The Walt Disney Company (India) Private Limited has decided to leave the Company to pursue new opportunities after spending almost three years with the Company.
Andy Bird president, Walt Disney International said, “Rajat came in at the very start and has laid a strong foundation for growth for The Walt Disney Company in India. We would like to thank Rajat for his role in establishing the business to where it is today, and wish him well in his future endeavors”.
“International expansion and growth of the Disney brand in India is a key priority for the Company. We see enormous opportunity to accelerate the growth of our Indian business to its next chapter in this exciting region,” he added.
Jain said, “Working at Disney has been an exciting phase in my career. We built the business ground up and today have a significant presence in television, merchandise and licensing, and all other businesses have been established. It has been very rewarding to play a role in launching The Walt Disney Company in India. I want to thank my management team for their dedication and support in building the business to where it is today”.
Rajat will be working with Andy Bird to oversee management of The Walt Disney Company in India until a new appointment is made.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 45 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020