Bountiful outing for Malaysian creative companies at Hong Kong Filmart
Hong Kong – 27 Malaysian creative multimedia companies led by Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC), National Film Development Corporation Malaysia (FINAS) and Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) have clinched deals worth RM93 million (US$26.9 million) in the recently concluded Hong Kong Filmart (March 20-23, 2007). 8 memorandums of agreements (MoAs) were signed:
MSC Malaysia status company, Elemental Ventures Sdn Bhd will co-produce a DVD and animation television series Ketchup & Mustard in HD with Thoren Entertainment (US).
Macera Technology Sdn Bhd finalized two agreements with China Digital Entertainment Alliance Ltd (HK) and MOffy Limited (HK) for distribution and marketing of Malaysian-made mobile content through their Asian network. It also secured three contracts with Kennyswork Ltd (HK) for a co-production of mobile-based Java Game Molly the Painter.
Triune Products Inc. (Canada) finalized deals with MSC Malaysia status companies Young Jump Animation Sdn Bhd & Backbone Entertainment Sdn Bhd to co-produce a 90-min 3D animated feature movie The Dragon.
Netcarbon and Bubble Man Licensing (Intenational) Co. Ltd. (HK) will co-produce, distribute and manage licensing of 3D animation title Dragonlord.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020