ANYTIME expanding deals to include SVOD, India and China
Singapore- ANYTIME Pte Ltd., Asia’s largest video-on-demand channel, has extended its long-term deal with NBC Universal International Television Distribution to encompass subscription V0D as well as Internet distribution rights for NBC Universal feature films. The deal also includes the addition of two new territories in India and China.
This follows arrangements with Sony and Warner for Internet rights to their films. “We are pursuing a range of rights extensions with all our existing content partners and these rights include SVOD,” said Peter Lorimer, ANYTIME VP Marketing & Communications. “We have more announcements in the pipeline that will give detail as to when these rights will be available to the public.”
The NBC Universal deal spans such recent releases as Children of Men, The Holiday and The Good Shepherd, plus the upcoming Evan Almighty, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, and The Bourne Ultimatum, as well as titles from NBC Universal’s library of more than 4,000 films.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020